These are not comprehensive listings of the requirements or categories of non-immigrant visas and in no way should be used in lieu of seeking competent legal advice from a licensed and qualified attorney. To schedule a consultation for a comprehensive assessment of your legal options, please contact our office.




Whether you’re a visitor for business or for pleasure, we can assist with your initial application at a U.S. Embassy or help extend your stay.


Treaty Trader/Investor


If you are looking to make an investment in a business enterprise in the US and have a business plan with five years of projections, if you will develop & direct the business or are a critical employee, we can assist with processing your E-1 or E-2 visa status.


Specialty Occupation Professional


If you have an employer (or are switching to a new employer) who wants to hire you in a position that regularly requires a B.A. degree or the equivalent in work experience in a specific field, if the industry normally requires these credentials, or your job duties are complex and require a degree or the equivalent in work experience, we can assist with the H-1B process.




If you have a sponsor who will train you to develop skills that cannot be acquired in your home country and which will advance your career upon return, we can assist with petitioning for H-3 status.


Intracompany Transferee
and Specialized Knowledge Professionals


If you have worked for at least one year with a company that is the parent, subsidiary, affiliate or branch of a company in the U.S. that will employ you in a managerial or executive position or a position of specialized knowledge, we can explore the option of an L-1A or L-1B visa.


Extraordinary Ability


If you have achieved a level of prominence in the arts, sciences, business, athletics, or education, you may have a case for an O-1 visa. We have successfully petitioned for numerous individuals in this category and have developed a unique niche in preparing these cases.


Religious Worker


If you are being sponsored by a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization to work as a minister or in a religious occupation or vocation, we have successfully obtained R-1 visa classification for many religious workers.


Treaty Trader Professionals


If you are among the TN professional categories, have corresponding academic credentials or certificates, are from Canada or Mexico, & have a professional job offer, the TN may be a viable option.